1. HOW TO APPLY
The candidate can apply in any of the following modes;
- Online – Candidate may fill the application online and submit the generated print out along with the necessary documents mentioned, with an application fee of Rs 500/- (as DD in favor of Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science, drawn on any bank, payable at Ernakulam or remit Rs 500 in the college office along with the printout) by post or by hand, so as to reach the college office before last date.
- Download the application form from the website, fill it manually and return the duly filled in form along with the necessary documents mentioned, with an application fee of Rs 500/- (as DD in favor of Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science, drawn on any bank, payable at Ernakulamor or remit Rs 500 in the college office along with the printout) by post or by hand, so as to reach the college office before last date.
- Collect the application form, from the College Office by paying Rs 500/- and return the duly filled in form along with the necessary documents mentioned.
2. CRITERIA OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
2.2 ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
Pass in Higher Secondary Examination from the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto with at least 60% marks in Mathematics separately and 60% mark in Mathematics, Physics and chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade.
Rounding of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is not permitted.
2.3 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Candidate should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Examination (KEAM-2017) conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala.
3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
3.1.1 Applications submitted to the College should be complete in all aspects. The candidate should fill in all the items in the Application form in his/her handwriting
3.2 The following shall be submitted along with the application forms.
- For Downloaded application DD for ` 500(Drawn in Favor of Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science),drawn on any bank, payable at Ernakulum
- Copy of 10th and 12th Certificate, for Proof of Date of birth and qualification
- Admit card of entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE).
- Result sheet of the entrance examination, conducted by CEE
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended issued within six months from the date of application.
- 03 recent passport size photographs
4. IMPORTANT DATES
- Issue of application form commences from
15th May 2017
- Last date of submission of application
02nd June 2017
- Publication of draft list
03rd June 2017
- Publication of the final select list
05th June 2017
- Admission Starts
06th June 2017
The above dates are subject to change, which will be duly published on the website of the College or otherwise. (www.mgmits.com)