- Students should attend the College neatly and decently dressed in their Uniforms.
- Students coming late shall enter the class with the permission of the faculty.
- Students should get prior written permission from the Principal to organize any function or collect funds.
- No Student shall represent any club or association without getting permission from the Principal.
- Use of alcoholic liquors, smoking and chewing are prohibited in the Campus.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Students found guilty will be seriously dealt with and the disciplinary action taken may even end up in their dismissal.
- Students should refrain from participation in any political party activities or communal politics inside the campus.
- All the Students should observe their dress code in their laboratories and workshops.
- Students should attend lecture classes, submit assignments, records, home works etc. in time.
- Students taking leave should submit the proper leave application form to the Staff Advisor and then to the Principal, through HOD.
- Any act of indiscipline that causes serious threats to the discipline in the Campus would be seriously dealt with.
- Should behave decently and give due respect to the seniors.
- Use of Mobile Phone / i – Pod is strictly prohibited in the College Campus. Camera of any type is also prohibited in the Campus.
ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE REGULATIONS
Students are expected to attend all classes without fail. If for unavoidable reasons, leave or absence is required, application for leave should be submitted, possibly before availing the leave, or at least on the very next working day they attend the college after absence,in the prescribed form.
Leave on medical grounds may be submitted immediately after returning from leave. A medical certificate must be attached with the leave application. Leave application submitted through the staff advisor to the Principal/Chief Co-coordinator who is the sanctioning authority. Absence without proper application for leave will be seen severely.
- All the students, teaching staff and non-teaching staff are eligible for getting membership of the library.
- Library can be utilized by the members for 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Students can take 2 books at a time. Books borrowed should be return/renew within 14 days. If not, an overdue charge of 1 /-per day will be charged against each book not returned within the due date.
- Books will be issued to the students only after procession of their ID Card.
- If the borrowed book is damaged or lost, the student shall be liable to replace the book or double the value of the book immediately, along with the fine payable.
- Reference books and journals will not be issued on loan.
- Strict and absolute silence should be maintained in the Library premises.
- Combined study will not be allowed in the library.
- Students are not permitted to take any kind of personal belongings such as, books, bags etc. inside the library.
- Students should sign in the register kept at the entrance before entering the library.
THE HOSTEL RULES GIVEN BELOW SHOULD STRINGENTLY OBSERVED BY ALL INMATES OF THE HOSTEL.
- Students seeking admission to the Hostel shall apply for the same in the prescribed form available in the college office.
- Admission shall be made by the warden only after scrutinizing the application, and admission is valid for one academic year only.
- Before seeking admission to the hostel, students are advised to satisfy themselves about the facilities available in the hostel. They cannot claim for additional facilities after obtaining admission.
- The Principal of the college shall be the Chief warden of the hostel. Deputy Warden will assist him in administrating the hostel.
- Details regarding hostel fees, mess charge and code of discipline can be had from deputy wardens.
- The Chief Warden is empowered to inflict punishments like fine, suspension or expulsion from the hostel and college in the interest of the institution for gross misbehavior by the inmates of the Hostel.
- Day Scholars/ visitors shall not be permitted to visit the hostel without prior permission from the chief warden.
- All the inmates of the hostel must be present without fail at the time of roll call notified by the chief warden. The defaulters will be viewed seriously.
- Perfect silence must be observed between 9pm and 7am during which students should not move unnecessarily in the hostel.
- Mess timings shall be strictly adhered to, as announced by deputy wardens.
- Students can leave the hostel, if necessary only after making entry in the prescribed format and getting written permission from the Chief Warden. Unauthorized Leaving will be seriously viewed and disciplinary actions will be taken against them by the Chief Warden after collecting report from Resident Warden.
- Students shall utilize the recreation facilities in the hostel only between 4.30pm and 7.30pm during working days.
- Students are not allowed to stay in the hostel during college working hours.
- Inmates are expected to contact the Resident warden for redressal of any grievance during their stay in the hostel.
- Smoking, use of alcohol or any other intoxicant is totally prohibited.
- Formal application for use of college bus to be submitted to the office duly signed by both the parent and students and it should be routed through the staff advisor / HOD.
- Fee to be remitted on quarterly basis and it should be renewed before the expiry date.
- Bus coupons should be purchased from College office prior to the commencement of the journey for non-regular bus users.
- Students are to be in possession of valid pass/journey coupons while travelling in bus. Defaulters will be charged with a fine of `500/-.
- Students are strictly instructed to Board at the specified time, from allotted points. Bus will not, wait for late comers. They have to imbibe the culture of time management.
- Students are permitted to board / alight only from the allotted point, failing which they will be fined / terminated from the bus usage.
- Students are to follow “dress code” while travelling in the College bus.
- Front seats of the bus are allotted to the girls, middle portion for the Staff members and back seats for boys.
- Decency and Discipline should be maintained while travelling in the bus, which will project the best image of our Institution before the general publics.
- Those who want to discontinue the bus facility may intimate the College office well in advance in writing and surrender the bus pass. Unauthorized possession of the bus pass will attract penalty of ` 500/-.
- Those who wants to recommence the journey with in a period of 3 months, re admission fee of ` 500/- will be charged.
- As the property is owned by our Institution safety and security of the property should be ensured by all.