RULES OF GENERAL DISCIPLINE, CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR
- Students should come neatly dressed in the college and its premises in their uniforms with valid ID card issued from the college. Wearing shoes is compulsory and weatherproof shoes may be used during rainy season. They should observe their dress code in campus, laboratories and workshop.
- Students should not alter the uniforms under any circumstances. It should be loosely stitched. If violation in uniform specification is noticed students’ will attract disciplinary action.
- Boys should have proper haircuts. They are allowed to keep moustaches but the hair may not extend beyond the edges of the upper lip and are expected to shave their beard.
- Only after getting prior written permission from Principal, students are permitted to collect funds or organize any function in the college.
- Use of alcohol, smoking and chewing are strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- Students should strictly abstain themselves from participation in any political party activities or communal politics inside the campus.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Students shall use the common dining facility provided in canteen /cafeteria while taking food. Cutting cakes or eating food inside class rooms will attract disciplinary measures.
- Those students bringing food from home and using Canteen/ Cafeteria should dispose the food waste in the assigned organic waste bin and paper/plastic in the assigned recycle bin kept outside the canteen.
Boys – Slack Shirts – Pants with Shirt tucked in and Belt 2.5cm wide, black / blue color – black Shoes with black / blue Socks.
Girls – Slack Shirt – Jacket – Pants – Black Shoes with black / blue Socks.
Workshop Coat – Dark blue in colour.